Saturday, September 24, 2011

Oh Shoesy Q


"I like Cinderella, I really do. She has a good work ethic. I appreciate a good, hard-working gal. And she likes shoes. The fairy tale is all about the shoe at the end, and I'm a big shoe girl. "
Amy Adams 

Salvatore Ferragamo
You make me want to live...and borrow 2 million to afford your original
 Latest Dernier Cri*

     Just when I thought shoes were getting super duper boring, cobblers and shoe designers stepped to the plate and really knocked my socks off, literally, and back into beautiful and often weird little cobbled pieces of art (not really little, I am a 9.5)
Roger Vivier
These are awesome, and seriously, probably comfortable
 I did a gigantic project on Ferragamo shoes when I studied in Florence and ever since I have been obsessed with their IPO Rainbow sandal made for Judy Garland in 1938.  I have often wondered when the creativity and competition would return to true artmanship( I made this word up, because I mean art, not craft.) of unique shoes.  Well, all aboard folks, I could have never dreamt of such beautiful colors, shapes, platformed balls, glittered oxfords, embellished toes.
Miu Miu
  It is amazing.  It is like the Dylan's Candy Bar of shoes. I feel like I ate a little acid or ate a stem and walked into swirly whirly shoe world equipped with crazy shapes and totally different heels.

Louis Vuitton
Crazy heel alert, is that a worm, it kinda looks gross, right?

Prada
Prosthetically pleasing almost
 I am so glad that  we have taken the "ewww" out of shoes and brought back the "sho'" nuff I'll take them in every button candy color ya' got.  I have a very large weakness for shoes, but seeing that I am writer, have a hard time affording them.  The great thing about this is that it does not take many of these shoes to make you happy.  The same way I would like one Judith Leiber purse, preferably the Maharajah Elephant, I would love to have the repro of the IPO any day over say, five pairs of stupid affordable shoes.  My time will come and I am being very patient.  While I am waiting though, I think I have to have the Miu Miu gold gilttered and pink  suede booties!!!!!  And I might need eight hundred and ninety dollars please...
Godspeed,
Cha-Cha
Miu Miu
I want you to want me...
Miu Miu
I need you to want me
Christian Louboutin
You are going to twist ankles and damage the Achilles...
Yves Saint Laurent
HOT COLOR Fall 2011 Alert
Dolce and Gabbana
Stars are my favorite...


Charlotte Olympia
Charlotte Olympia
I love you Charlotte...I've needed to say that for a while
Brian Atwood
You are beautiful and dangerous, much like my credit card

Miu Miu
I want to strangle you, I love you so much, wait, is that love?

Cynthia Rowley
This is the best thing you have done since "letting me go"
ps. I quit
Marc Jacobs
You are glittery and perfect.
Kenzo
You are weird and Asian, which makes me want you more

Marc Jacobs
Now these look wearable.
Viktor & Rolf
Is this color not magical?
Tibi
A nice southern slipper to put on after you  become the  "corn" queen
CHECK OUT WWW.EDGEOFURGE.COM FOR SOME AWESOME AND INTERESTING SHOES
OR JUST GO TO THE STORE IN WILMINGTON,NC

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog, this blog is more useful to me. They are really nice article shared! Instagram Marketing Company In India

    ReplyDelete