Friday, March 9, 2012

Peaceful Easy Feelin's

peace of mind


Latest Dernier Cri*
So, my life has been crazy lately.  From being 22 weeks pregnant-  is that 5 moths yet?  To throwing my daughter's first birthday, to finding out I was not having another little girl, but a boy.  Is that enough?  To throw in the mix a few writing deadlines...  I am alive.  I survived the 1st birthday blues and all is well.  What am I ready for this weekend? Some peace of mind- that's right and what do I get from the images I am going to share with you?  Let's just say if it was a milkshake it would be Neapolitan,, peanut butter cup and pralines and cream all swirled together.  Yum, that actually sounds pretty delicious,  I hope you all have a nice weekend- despite the rain (where I live. ) I am going to find some peace whether it be in watching Tallulah's pet squirrel Stanley devour a Mum Mum or if it means eating a cheese steak in bed atop a heating pad.   Wherever it is- I am coming for it with tangly hair and baby on my leg and a baby "boy" in the belly.  Go get yours too.
Godspeed,
Chacha

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more.
-Lord Byron

To seek peace in...


does this shirt ever go out of style----NO.

J.Crew papaya colored jeans- oh, yes.  These are parfait with a parfait.  Sounds good too.
Un-"Hatch" in my closet.
Trunk show March 24th holla charchar77@gmail.com for dets
Check out these new dresses from Hatch.  I can wear the one on the left and my bestie can wear the one on the right.  How perfect is this?  Check out the website www.hatchcollection.com
I am obsessed with these.  138$  Jeffrey Campbell and available at Edge of Urge
www.edgeofurge.com
My latest pedi for Baby Boy-  Barefoot in Blue by Essie.
Yes, I am dork like that.
I am making these tomorrow fo sho.  Now, if  I can find a ripe red tomato...
Cranberry juice, apple vodka, and ginger ale...I would substitute the vodky for Simply Apple and add muddled strawberries...

No comments:

Post a Comment