Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Joyeuses Paques


Might just be my colors for Easter...
Latest Dernier Cri*
Dear life lovers, do you just lovvvvve Easter?  I do, and cannot get enough of it.  I love starting traditions and continuing old ones.  At my house the Easter Bunny held a pretty high level of importance.  I loved Peeps and and getting swimsuits from J. Crew.  My mother decorated our house with AnnaLee  figurines and everything is pasteled.  I have included some of my Easter favorites below.  I hope you all Easter Bunny or not enjoy this long weekend and at least make Peep Smore's for God's sake!
Godspeed,
Cha cha*


Citizens of Humanity- you nailed it.  Floral skinny jeans a must for me.



This looks extremely helpful, for the extremely incapable.

I would like this all please, THANKS TORY B!

BRILLIANT!!!

Dude, have you had this baby yet?

Kelly Wearstler you are local heroine!

A good pick for Easter service?  uh, oui!

Very cute for a nursery...


shadow boxing is a very cool idea, maybe I will shadow box  Tallulah's Christening bonnet?

Dear husband, I would like to do an Easter egg hunt here please.
 www.annalee.com
check out Annalee figurines- too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment