Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cupid's a Cooo-ing

Latest Dernier Cri*


The Secret

I loved thee, though I told thee not,
Right earlily and long,
Thou wert my joy in every spot,
My theme in every song.

And when I saw a stranger face
Where beauty held the claim,
I gave it like a secret grace
The being of thy name.

And all the charms of face or voice
Which I in others see
Are but the recollected choice
Of what I felt for thee.

-by John Clare



That is my favorite poem.  I found it in a drawer in my pensione in Florence whenI lived there for College.  I hold it dear and love, love, love it!  Who hasn't felt this way?

These are my favorite things this Valentines Day...
Going to get these asap to make as adult gifts at a party for a wee one.*)
NUFF SAID and I do-TRUST.

Basil Lime Sorbet!  Delectable

If I ever decide I will grow my little chewed nubs- I want this stat.
I could do this always-  husb would loves.

I think this is just perfection

TOOOOOOOOOOOO Funny.

Reminds me of a grown up Tallulah

Blow Pop Martini's

D.I.Y Sandal Petals

This is a great idea for a party gift or parting gift...

There is nothing I love more than vintage valentines...

OSCAR DE LA RENTA= Cha Cha Belle Epoque Wantsa

I don't know who makes these, but they're supey!

Happy Valentine Day Ya'll.

Godspeed,
Cha Cha

ps. I won this yesterday.  The brand is Hunter Dixon- check them out tres Chic and very Belle Epoque!



No comments:

Post a Comment